Thursday, April 15, 2010

Cherries

Tonight was filled with Reiki, gifted chicken noodle soup and clean linens.  I just don't know how an evening could get any better- oh, wait- yes.  I do.  Add to it an *amazing* oracle reading that really helped to dispel a lot of fears.  I realize that any reading is a snapshot of a given moment in a very non-linear time-continuum, but, for that ONE split second those cards were representing, delighted my heart in an effulgent, overflowing, bear-it-all and let me bask in the glory of it, sorta way.  It was the spiritual cherry on top of a dark chocolate gelato sundae-day.  The "oh you thought it couldn't get any better? Oh, you think the Universe didn't notice you busting your ass trying to do more than just survive?  Oh- wait, what is it your heart longs for?  Yup.  Pretty much... wait... for... it... could it be... THIS?  Yeah.  Thought so.  Here ya go.  Here's your cherry."   So, now I'm sitting back, watching the flickering candles dance shadows about my home, drinking it all in, savoring every fleeting moment for all it's worth.  Think I'm gonna tie a tongue knot in this here cherry stem- just to remind the Universe that I've got skills and I'm not afraid to use 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment