Sunday, August 11, 2013

Dear Universe,

Today I go to look at an apartment.  A sweet lil one bedroom on SE Hawthorne.   Steps from a New Seasons, a few blocks from Cup and Saucer, and Bread and Ink and The Herb Shoppe and a plethora of other little nooks and crannies that I like to wander through when I have time to breathe.  I'm in love with it.  It's brick exterior, it's cozy little kitchen that is bright and cheery even in Portland downpours, a massively deep closet and a bath tub- pefection.  I don't really need much else.  Chloe will fit and Widders will, too-- as will my shoe collection, tea kettle, spinning wheel and absurd number of altars.  I've been mentally feng shui-ing the place for days now.  Yea.  I'm in love.  It's decided.  Thanks for the awesome new digs-- it's super appreciated!

**edit, *THI*S did not happen on 8/11/2013... umm.. blogspot weirdo... this happened two years ago *sigh*  (I totes live here, though. hehehe)

Love,
Sushila

No comments:

Post a Comment